All property owners can now claim their current year home owner grant by submitting their application to the Province.
There are no changes to program eligibility requirements.
How to apply?
Eligible B.C. homeowners can apply for the 2021 homeowner grant now:
- Apply 24/7 online: bc.ca/homeownergrant
- Apply with an agent: Toll-free at 1 888 355-2700, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm.
- Apply 24/7 using a *voice recognition application: Toll-free at 1 888 355-2700
Homeowners can use the voice recognition application if:
- Their eligible home is a principal residence, and
- They are applying for a basic or additional grant
Note: if a property owner uses the self serve voice recognition option, please note, they can connect with a live agent if they wish at any time.
*IVR active May 17/201
Municipalities must not accept applications
Where should I send homeowners who have questions?
Homeowners can find information about this change at:
- bc.ca/homeownergrant, or
- call toll free 1 888 355 2700