The Village of Granisle requires a temporary/part time Gardener for the period of May 3, 2021 to September 17, 2021.
The Village of Granisle is seeking a self-motivated individual who is available for a maximum of 27 hours/week.
The Part-time Gardener reports to the CAO and is responsible for the overall improvement and maintenance of the Village parks/grounds.
- Maintenance of all flower beds. This shall include weeding, mulching, fertilizing, planting out and replacing as necessary and at correct time.
- Pruning of all shrubs and trees at the appropriate time
- Watering garden areas
- Alerting the CAO to any problem areas
- Wearing the correct safety clothes and equipment
- Keeping all the equipment in his/her care maintained in a satisfactory, safe and workable condition
- Providing advice and proposals with ideas that will enhance the Parks
- Other work as agreed upon with the CAO.
Interested persons should forward their application and resume including three Employment related references to the Chief Administrative Officer at the Village of Granisle no later than 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 7,2021.
Chief Administrative Officer
Village of Granisle
PO Box 128